- The owner of the online store and the administrator of personal data in the online store www.tesam.pl is the company Tesam S.C. 33-336 Łabowa 256A, NIP: 7340028716 REGON: 490021695
- Personal data of the Service Recipient are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) and the Act on Electronic Services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- Administrator makes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data they collect are processed in accordance with the law.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- The purpose of personal data processing is the implementation of an online order and contact as part of post-sales care regarding: complaints, returns handling, withdrawal from the contract and the use of rebates assigned to the customer's account and promotion.
- A prerequisite for the order placed by the website www.tesam.pl is the acceptance of the terms of the REGULAMIN and conscious consent to the processing of personal data.
- During the registration of the User Account, the User sets the password for accessing the User Account in the Online Store and provides the following data:
- Name and surname,
- E-mail address,
- Phone number,
- NIP (for company registration),
- Company name,
- Address for shipping and invoice,
- The above data may be changed independently by the User after logging into the User Account or by contacting Tesam S.C ..
- You, with respect to your personal data, have the right to control the processing of data concerning them contained in the Administrator's data file, in particular the right to request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their deletions if they are incomplete, out-of-date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the Act or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
- In connection with the processing of personal data, the above personal data is transferred to the company servicing our servers under a personal data entrustment agreement: HOME.PL ul. Zbożowa 4, 70-653 Szczecin, NIP: 852-21-03-252, Regon: 811158242 and a cooperating company in the field of program development and graphic design of stores (in the case of individual modifications and graphic designs made by this company as a subcontractor) Studio JMK Juliusz Krysiak, 1nia St., 87-800 Włocławek, NIP: 888-161-00-26
- In connection with the processing of personal data, the above personal data is transferred to companies providing transport services for parcels sent with goods under a personal data entrustment agreement: General Logistic Systems Poland Sp. z o.o. ul. Tęczowa 10, 62-052 Komorniki / Głuchowo, NIP: 785-15-61-831 and DPD Polska Sp. z o.o ul. Mineralna 15, 02-274 Warsaw
- The above data is not disclosed to other third parties, but may be disclosed at the request and request of authorized bodies, e.g. police, prosecutors, court.
- Personal data will be processed until your consent is revoked and after such cancellation during the limitation period of the claims of the data controller and in relation to it.
- Installing & cookies & quot; is necessary for the proper provision of services in the Online Store. In & quot; cookies & quot; there is information necessary for the proper functioning of the Online Store, especially those requiring authorization.
- Session cookies are used as part of the Online Store. They are temporary files that are stored in the Customer's terminal device until logging out (leaving the Store) or closing the web browser.
- The user has the right to decide in terms of file access "cookies" to your computer through their previous selection in the window of your browser. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling files & quot; cookies & quot; they are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The Online Store uses safeguards to ensure data protection against loss, misuse and modification. The Online Store undertakes to protect all your data in accordance with security and confidentiality standards.
- Personal data in the Online Store is protected in accordance with applicable laws in a way that prevents access by third parties.
- Websites of the Online Store are secured with the SLL certificate and the communication is encrypted.
- If the User who has an account in the Online Store has lost any access password in any way, the Online Store allows you to generate a new password to the Online Store. The User's password is stored in the database in an encrypted form in a way that prevents reading it.
- The Online Store never sends any correspondence, including electronic correspondence, with a request to provide login details, in particular an access password to the User Account. Such information is also not made available by phone.
- The administrator has appointed the Data Protection Officer, with whom you can contact in writing, by traditional mail to the following address: Tesam S.C. 33-336 Łabowa 256A or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the protection of your personal data, please contact the owner's office at the following e-mail address: email@example.com